Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Face Studio Master Conceal by Maybelline

Face Studio Master Conceal - Maybelline New YorkI love this concealer! There are many pros, as well as A FEW cons. I will list them all! I use this with: Maybelline Fit Me Powder in shade 220, MAC cosmetics face and body foundation, Maybeline Baby Skin Primer, Proactiv moisturizer, and Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I will now list what I need mainly in a concealer: Coverage, Long Wear, not having to apply many layers to have coverage, and no touch ups needed. The most important of those, for me, is coverage! This concealer fulfills all of my needs. Here are the Pros And Cons.

PROS: 
1- Amazing Coverage
2- Is very durable
3- Doesn't take long to dry after applying
4- No touch ups needed, just use a good powder.
 
Cons:
1- Does take many layers to achieve coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment