Saturday, January 10, 2015

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Review

So, I have always had a SERIOUS problem with my makeup lasting all day. I figured out that It is not the quality of my makeup or how I put it on, I just does not last because the makeup melts, cracks, fades, or smudges during the day. I then figured out that I needed to use a setting spray. First I used a sample of the Urban Decay De- Slick Setting Spray, and decided to try the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. It is wonderful! This is the reason that I ♥ this so much: It keeps makeup on all day with NO touch-ups needed, but most of all, It makes your makeup look better after you spray it, and it gives you a Dewey glow to your skin. Your makeup will never look cakey again!  Please try this, it is wonderful and is totally worth it. If you dont want to commit to a full bottle, try the travel size mini bottle, which is only $11.00, and try it out to see if you like it. You can buy at the Urban Decay Website, Ulta, and Sephora. Good Luck and totally please let me know if you like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment