Saturday, January 10, 2015

My New Hair Cut & My Styling Routine

Hey! Sorry  I haven't posted much this week, this was our 1st week back to school since Christmas break, so I was incredibly busy with school. So, today I got a new haircut! Yay! I got a new haircut because I wanted a change, something more than my usual long, straight, blonde hair. So, I got something perfect: side bangs! They add SO much volume to your hair and make hair look very polished and classy, I ♥ it! They look somewhat like Taylor Swift's bangs, not really similar ,but close. I will start to explain my styling routine. 1st off, my hair type is blonde, long, straight, and shiny.
Step 1- Wash Hair with Shampoo + Conditioner, and a deep conditioner for the ends. Brand: Aussie
Step 2- Dry Hair with a round brush, this is optional, but really helps with styling I think.
Step 3- Get a Curling Wand with a clamp, and curl ENDS of hair, or just straighten them, depending on what I want.
Step 4-  For the Side Bangs, use the curler to add a subtle curl to the ends of the bangs if you desire that. If you do not, you may braid the bangs and clip them back, straighten the bangs, or just put them behind your ear.
Step 6- Use Hair Spray to set my bangs to hold the style in place. You can also spray this on all your hair.
Step 7- Use The Bed Head Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff, and work it through the ends of your hair, AND the ends of your bangs.
Step 8- BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!
Step 9- Side bangs require a lot of work, care, and TLC so good luck! Feel free to comment any questions, and, as always, I will answer them. You may also email me questuons. Please Be Nice In The Comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment