Saturday, January 17, 2015

This is an Off Topic Post: Bass Clarinet

Hey! So this is an Off Topic Post. As you may already know, I am in band at school. I play clarinet. The 2nd quarter of school is starting this week, and I am switching instruments. I am switching to Bass Clarinet. Bass Clarinet is basically a larger, heavier, deeper version of the clarinet. I will get my instrument next week. The Bass Clarinet has a VERY deep sound, and plays mostly low notes in music. The music has up to 15 measures of rest!! Yay!!! So, I am going to put a picture of a  Bass Clarinet below.This instrument weighs about 9 pounds, and the case is about 3.5 feet long, and weight 4 pounds. The instrument has a floor peg, and the instrument stays on the floor when playing. The notes and everything are exactly the same as the regular clarinet. I will keep you updated on this, comment and say if you enjoyed this article! Also, any questions are welcome!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment