Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top 4 Spring Fashion Trends

Hey! I am sorry because I have not posted since March 8th! I have been really busy. Todays post is about the spring fashion trends! I am excited about this post. Pictures of each trend will be at the end of the posts. Enjoy!
Trend #1: FLOWER HEADBANDS- These are really cool! I don't wear these, but I do have one. I have seen a lot of people wearing these.
Trend #2: BIG SUNGLASSES!
So these are cool, fun, and are just perfect! I ❤️ Sunglasses!
Trend #3: COMPLICATED HAIRSTYLES
Things like french braids, fishtail braids, sleek ponytails, and curls have been really popular hairstyles so far this season! Braids are fun!
Trend #4: FESTIVE NAIL ART
So i have seen a ton of festive nail art. Since sunday is Easter, people have had easter designs on their nails! I can post a tutorial for that soon!

THANKS FOR READING!


Clara :)



No comments:

Post a Comment