Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Review: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation

I love this foundation! It is great. I discovered this foundation at the makeup store Ulta. It also has a matching powder which I will do a review on as soon as I post this review. This foundation is supposed to be very light, and natural looking. Benefit is a great makeup brand. The color I use it Ivory, Pure 4 Sure. So, let's get to the review. I love it. It works really well. It only takes 1 pump of the product on my face to cover. The coverage of this product is not full coverage or heavy coverage. I would say that the coverage is Light to medium. I do not use concealer with this foundation, and that is good, because concealer can make makeup look caked on and messy, so it is definitely nice not to have to use concealer. This foundation is oil free, which means it won't clog your pores. It is good that it doesn't clog pores because that keeps your skin healthy. The bottom line is that I WOULD DEFINITLEY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT! Let me know if you try this! It can be purchased on the Benefit makeup website, at Ulta, Sephora, or other beauty stores. Thanks so much for reading!


Clara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment