Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Review: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Powder

This powder is the matching product to the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation that I recently did a review on. I posted that review today. This powder goes over the liquid foundation, as it sets the foundation to stay all day. You match the color of the liquid foundation to the color of the powder. I use the color Ivory, pure 4 sure. So, let's get to the review. I love this powder! It is wonderful. It has a great color, and works perfectly over the liquid foundation. This powder absorbs oil very well, which is great. It also doesn't clog pores, which keeps your skin healthy. This can be a spot cover up, to cover a blemish, or as a sheer finish powder to just finish off makeup with a nice color. Personally, I use the powder all over my face. You do not have to use much, and this powder is not heavy at all. I love this. I would RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE! Let me know if you try it. Thanks for reading!

Clara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment