Wednesday, February 4, 2015

my 22nd post! This is a Nail Polish Trend Alert!

Hey everybody! I wanted to say Thanks to everyone who reads this blog. I appreciate it! This is my 22nd post so I am really excited. Today, I will be focusing on a nail polish trend that I have been seeing a lot of. SO... I have seen many new popular nail polish colors in 2015 so far. The most popular ones I have seen are cobalt or baby blue, dark red, white, yellow, and, purple. The purple is my favorite. It goes well with my skin tone. Yellow is so bright, that it does not go well with my skin tone. The picture of the Essie purple nail polish is my favorite, my nails are that color now! This color is called "Your  Jamaican Me Crazy!" by Esssie. I also have a picture of another very popular color, cobalt blue. It is called "Aruba Blue"  by Essie. Essie is my favorite Nail Polish brand. I love nail polish. I am going to, below, put some names for nail polishes in the popular colors i mentioned above. I hope you enjoyed this, and If you have questions, let me know in the comments.


Yellow: Essie "Hello Yellow", OPI "Banana Bandanna"
Dark Red: China Glaze "It's Alive!"
White: Sinful Colors "Snow me white" or Essie "blank"
Blue and purple: mentioned above

Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment